Tel-Aviv, 31 March 2017 –Tene Investment Funds III completed three investments in March 2017 - Scodix Ltd., Sharon Laboratories Ltd. and Telefire Fire & Gas Detectors Ltd.
Tel-Aviv, 29 October 2015 - Tene Investment Funds acquired a 40% stake in TIBA LLC, a leading global provider of automated parking systems and software. The remaining 60% of the Company is owned equally by AFCON Holdings, and TIBA's founder Isaac Tavori. Tene's investment in TIBA includes a significant capital infusion to help fund its worldwide growth and expansion.
Tel-Aviv, 27 September 2016 – Tene Investment Funds III has acquired a 50% stake in Ortal, a leading manufacturer and distributer of high-end fire places. The remaining 50% of the Company is owned equally by the founders Tal and Ilana Gross. Tene's investment in Ortal will support the company's global expansion.
Tel-Aviv, October 29th, 2015 – Tene Growth Capital II, an Israeli PE fund, led the sale of 100% of the shares of Fishman Thermo Technologies to Fortissimo Capital, an Israel-based private equity firm. The transaction was valued at an Enterprise Value of USD $159 million. Tene held a controlling stake in the Company along with Origo Investments, and the Company's founders.